Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pictures and Updated Contact Info

Pictures of my house
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=7cwno9h.7wnovkh&Uy=6okni0&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

-------------------------------------------
New Address:
PCV Justin Land (Dakar)
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 2534
Dakar R.P., Senegal
West Africa

Eventually, I plan on switching my address to a mailbox close to my house, but for the next few months, I’m going to use the address for PC/Senegal. Please keep in mind that packages sent to Dakar are apparently taxed a lot more than the typical and acceptable flat rate of 1,000 CFA as seen in Thies. Fortunately, I live in Dakar and am somewhat surrounded by western conveniences. Letters are not typically taxed.

Email:
Justin.matson.land@gmail.com

Phone:
2214589731

That is the full number, including Senegal’s country code (221)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

011-221-458-9731

Anonymous said...

TO Justin, Michael, Roger and Rob...See the post I sent ya'll concerning the Civic on the Friday, May 19 "Pictures" post.
Love you guys,
Mom/Anne