Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pictures and Loose Ends...

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

I don’t have my new address yet for Dakar. All I need to do is call the guy I am replacing, but with this week’s schedule, I don’t know if I will get around to it. If you were planning to mail anything to me, please wait till I post my new address. Thanks and keep writing.

Also, I was planning to make/receive a few phone calls this past weekend. I just want to apologize for doing neither. While the beach was awesome, it didn’t have cell phone coverage. Sorry.

Here are a bunch of pictures. Apparently, the link to the last set of pictures didn’t work so I will post it again…sorry about that.

Bike Trip to the Beach (April 23, 2006):
Sorry, you can’t really see the monkeys in the pictures that I took.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=7cwno9h.jgc9xf5&Uy=dwlemk&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Urban Ag Field Trip (April 26, 2006):
Includes a picture of my Urban Ag trainer Youssapha
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=7cwno9h.90r39eh&Uy=ad6vf2&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Talent Show and Trip to Dakar (April 27, 2006 / April 28, 2006):
Includes a picture of my Wolof tutor Regina and me. I ended up deleting some pictures because it was taking too long to upload:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=7cwno9h.kcaw9w9&Uy=-bbmwmo&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Beach Trip (April 29, 2006 - April 30, 2006):
Includes a picture of my family. Sorry...these are the best pictures, but I didnt have time to upload them. Ill try and do it on my next visit to the internet.

2 comments:

Outlaw Torn said...

I read through most of your blog and I really like it. My girlfriend and I will be heading to Mali at the end of July with the Peace Corps so we'll be fairly close to Senegal. It will be interesting to see just how much your time in Senegal and mine in Mali will be similar. Good luck with your time there!
Here is my blog:
http://charlatanicalmemoir.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

j, i have to say, you look darn sexy with the du rag and beard...miss ya
li-lun