Friday, May 19, 2006

The Holy Grail

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

When writing about my installation and house, I forgot to mention one thing. I forgot to talk about my bathroom. I suppose that isn’t the proper word to give it…it truly is a shitter. Sorry for the potty mouth on that one. It is a nice 3-foot by 3-foot room with a top of the line porcelain hole in the ground. Also, it’s features boast a shower head directly above the hole. My goal is to avoid dropping the soap the next two years, or anytime after that.

My sink is outside. Fortunatly, it all works out. I have to take about 8 steps (on a long day) out my door to the bathroom, then hit the sink on the way back. The round trip is close to 16 steps if I feel like taking my time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's freaking hilarious. the old school asian ones were like that, a little hole in the ground, with 2 bars on the wall (to hold onto). but ive never seen with the shower head directly above. maybe an investment in soap on a rope is a good idea.
li-lun