Monday, September 25, 2006

Foreshadowing...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

So I decided to clean up my room after waking up from a four hour nap today, and in the process I decided to look at some pictures that had been sent over. They were my first several sets that I had taken here in Senegal.

It did not occur to me that on the bus trip from the airport to the Thies training Ceter, within an hour after arriving in Senegal, I took about 10 pictures. The funny thing is, is that out of those 10 pictures, on of them was of the basketball court I broke my hand in. If only I had known then.

I am almost afraid to go to the beaches in Senegal now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J - Which pic is it? The one of the two boys and a hoop with a round house in the back or the one of you and the boy in the green shirt are my guesses. But I don't see a bb goal in any of them.

Skip