Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Things I Miss Most

I made this list the other day. It was initially intended to be just for me to reflect on during my time here, but, I was oddly asked on two different occasions one day what I missed most about being away from home. I thought I would share the list. Some of the items could probably include more clarification or reasoning, but for the purpose of the list, it isn’t necessary.

1. Family…including Millie and Oscar
2. Friends
3. Ease and ability to communicate and see family/friends

The rest are in no particular order:
- Driving
- Mountain Dew
- Mexican Restaurants
- UGA
- Having new music to put on the IPOD
- Steaks
- Blimpies/Jason’s Deli/Jersey Mike’s
- Miller Lite
- Convenience
- Not having to haggle for basic goods
- Cleanliness (clean streets, little pollution, etc.)
- Georgia Girls
- Weaver D’s/Bojangles
- The use of a right hand
- Grass
- Buffalo Wings
- Professional/Collegiate Sports
- Hot Showers
- Swedish Pancakes
- USA Today/Current Events
- Cookouts/Tailgating
- DVD Collection
- Febreeze
- Sweet Tea
- Margaritas
- Array of TV Shows

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»