Friday, June 02, 2006

I got nothing

Well apparently the link to the post surgery pictures didn.t work, so here it is again
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=7cwno9h.b80i9y9&Uy=-hl612g&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

It has been an up and down week. I have had a few things to write about but havent gotten the chance to do it yet. I guess I will give you a brief tidbit about my day. I was on the overly packed bus home from the garden and a lady, probably in her 70s sat beside me . We had a great conversation and she was very suprised that I knew Wolof. So its nice to see hard work pay off. During all of this, it was hard not to notice that one of her boobs was hanging/sagging out. I didnt know how to say your boob is hangin out, so i didnt bring it up in the conversation. You never know what might smack you in the face.

Hope all is well and everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»