Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another week...

Monday, July 17, 2006

It just never ends in this city. With the two stitches in my hand coming out later this week, I thought that I would be able to focus the things that are important and not have to waste time dealing with petty things. My plan changed tonight, when it was discovered that my bike was stolen sometime between last night and tonight in my family’s compound. I had it chained up to the bars on my window, but apparently that wasn’t enough. Who knows? The only thing I do know is that if I come across a red Trek mountain bike in Dakar, it will probably be mine. Unfortunately, this is just another unnecessary thing I have to spend most of my day dealing with. You just can’t win sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another week...that's exactly how I feel here

Anonymous said...

That must be mom who wrote that one! :) (or millie)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, my bike was stolen in Atlanta recently!