Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The mouse is back....grrrrrrrrr. After nearly a year on the run, I saw a tail scurry across my roomhouse. I figured I might be able to catch it with bug spray, but that just didn't work (while my body may wake up at 5:45, my intellect is far slower getting out of bed) and this sucker bust have been taking steroids in the off-season because he is much faster.

The chase is on!

----------------

I think this is the earliest post I have ever written...time to go to work. Hope you all are doing good and enjoying the cold weather. Just remember, taking showers outside with no hot water in cold temperatures (65 degrees is cold) is not something you want to experience before the sun comes up. Happy readings and enjoy the day at work.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I found some bizarre mouse glue at the hardware store when I was a PCV in Senegal some years back. I got my mouse, a lizard, some flies and a whole heck of a lot of sand (big shocker).