Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Everyday, I typically read three different stateside newspapers online. I don't know why at times, other than it has become part of my routine. Today, in the AJC, it already started talking about Christmas and good ol' St. Nick. It is funny for two reasons; first, I couldn't even tell you what month it is, second, the past few days I was in Tamba (8 - 13 hours southeast of Dakar) and was at a large boutique wanting to buy a Coke, when I came across a bag of Christmas cookies...expiration date: October 10, 2007. Guess they were trying to market the season's early shoppers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nov 4...I briefly listened to a station this morning that has already started playing all Christmas music!
Can you believe it!? For some reason, there's just something not right about hearing I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas when it's in the 70's outside.
Love you, MOM