Sunday, August 20, 2006

No Phone

After a great weekend at the beach, I am now phoneless. Early this morning, I tripped over a rock on the beach and fell into the ocean. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but this time it was, since my phone got wet. Currently, the SIM card and battery work, but not the phone. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day. If not, I'll try and have a new phone (will have same number) in the beginning of September.

Hope everyone is doing well. Miss all of yall a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin,Now yo are bikeless and phoneless. What next? Hope you will take up with a safe diversion. hope you are enjoying training time. a change..Mary Lomma

Anonymous said...

No phone, no email everyday, no mail service til you figure out what you are going to do..how am I suppose to talk to you?
Hope all is going well in Thies.
Love you
MOM

Anonymous said...

Wow...seems like the good luck continues. I hope you are alright and doing well. I was going to call you tomorrow. Looks like I wont be able to.

Besitos,

Tiff