Thursday, June 14, 2007

First Rain of Year

I was awoken last night at 3:46 by the patter of rain. It was the first rain of the year here in Dakar. While it only lasted about an hour, or maybe less, it was noticable when i left for work at 6:30.

While I am somewhat excited to see what the rainy season does to all the road construction projects littering Dakar, I am somewhat worried about the possibility of my roof leaking, especially when i felt a few splashes last night...just another story to tell.

-----------------------------------------

I am hoping to get a few posts up sometime soon, but I might wait till I have time when I get to the States in July. The next few weeks are filled with housesitting, alot of gardening, even more meetings, and finding time to pack and jump on an airplane.

See yall soon.

No comments: