Friday, February 23, 2007

Because I have been unconcerned about writing about by own life lately, I suppose I'd update everyone on my parents move back to NC, which I suppose affects my life too.

Over the course of the next few days, my parent's house in Texas will be packed up and shipped to Charlotte. Because they have yet to find a house, they are moving into an apartment, for hopefully a short time, until they find a massive Georgian estate overlooking the city.

As for me, their move will allow me to think more about my trip back to the States. I am still shooting for around mid May but Im gonna try and hold off until they find a house and move. Regardless, I hope to be back in the States by mid July...I'm ready for a vacation and to see all of yall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that really puts the pressure on to find a house!