Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Bags Are Packed....

Its only a few hours before I have to head to Bush Intercontinental Airport for my 6:30 am flight to Philly and the bags just got done being packed. I was gonna try and post a picture of them, but I realized that the cord was already packed, so hopefully I'll get it up sometime later. I havent really figured out how I'm going to carry all these bags (4 total) but there is a good chance that I will be dragging or kicking them by the end of it.

I just wanted to thank everybody as well for all the well wishes I got today. I must say, I kinda felt kinda important.....getting calls from friends and family in England, Spain as well as several states.

Well, I guess I am signing out for a few weeks. I presume it will be a few weeks before I can check my email and update the sight, but I promise some good stories and pictures when it happens. Keep the emails and letters coming and feel free to comment on the site. Thanks again for all of your support, it means the world!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you made it over okay

Anonymous said...

J'espère que tu sois arrivé bien au Sénégal. Je sais que tu vais à avoir une expérience incroyable et je t'admire pour celui que tu fais. Bonne chance avec tout!

Besitos

Anonymous said...

Hope things are going well for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin it's Bear,
Hope you and your bags got there in the end!
TTake care, love n hugs Bear xxx

Anonymous said...

whats up J, its BC. good luck on the journey man. ill make sure i try and keep up with whats going on with you. take it easy, make the most of the opportunity.