Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trip Home

The trip back to the US is close to being over, very close, actually sitting in Concourse E waiting for the plane to arrive. Goodbye USA for 10 more months and then who knows where to.

The bags are packed with who knows what. Turned out my two checked bags were a bit heavier than I had anticipated…53 pounds and 51 pounds, so I had to do a little rearranging at the airport. I didn’t think I was going to have to be that guy. Turns out, my entire luggage, carry-on and all weighed about 135 pounds. It should be interesting getting it all to my apartment come tomorrow morning. I just didn't have enough room left for a blender.

The trip home has been a quiet and quick one. Most of the time was spent in Charlotte and the beach with my family, with stops in Chapel Hill and Savannah. Time in Atlanta was short, very short, lasting about two days, so I apologize for not getting to see nearly everyone I wanted to or for as long as I hoped too.

Go Dawgs!!!


No comments: