Monday, March 03, 2008

One more year....

Because rumors have been flying here in Senegal and I had given little information about when I was going to return back to the US, I just wanted to inform everyone that I decided to extend my Peace Corps service for a 3rd year early last week. My responsibilities here will change for the most part as well as increase but the details and paperwork is still in the works.

I will most likely be back in the States sometime this Summer, around July/August, for a mandatory one month vacation that comes with a year extension.

This decision is one that I am happy to of made and really look forward to the year to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we are excited about visiting Senegal again!
MOM

JPLand said...

Does this mean that the rest of the grandkids get to split your Christmas gift from Pop and Mama Dee again this year?!

john

Unknown said...

Justin: At some point, let us know what your new duties are in your third year. Also, I had an interesting exchange of text messages with a "Justin" who texted me. I assumed it was you and that led to a funny exchange! judie mccaffery