Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vacation Home...

With 48 days of vacation, or all of it left, and 370 days left in Peace Corps/Senegal, my long-awaited vacation home to the States is "official". According to my airline ticket, I will be leaving Dakar at 11 PM on May 31. I have a 3 hour layover at Charles de Gaulle in Paris where I will have ample time to eat at the MacDonald's and Pizza Hut. Finally, I will be in ATL at 1:10 PM on June 1 ready to go....no need for a nap.

I will be heading back to Dakar at 8:55 PM from ATL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey J,
I is confuseded!! You get there at 1:10pm and are leaving at 8:55pm??
I'm guessing that isn't referring to the same day???
Don't follow the rats, I for one never believed the story of the pied piper :)
Have a good one.
lotsa hugs Bear xxx